LIVE SIMPLY. LOVE GENEROUSLY. CARE DEEPLY. SPEAK KINDLY.
AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Kindergarten Classroom

Here is my Kindergarten classroom at Creek View Elementary. These were taken in August during the first week of school. I know....I'm VERY behind updating our blog! :(
This is my door...
This is my desk area where I do my reading groups and to the right is my Smart board which is the best part of my classroom! :)
This is my whole group meeting area where we do calendar, read alouds, etc...It's also the reading center.
The table is my Writing Center and behind the shelf is my Computer Center. You can see my word wall on the wall too.
The door with the apple tree leads to our bathroom.
I love all the storage and counter space! :)
A view from the door.... :)
This tree now had all my kids pictures all over it and alphabet letters! This area has changed since the first week. It is now the ABC Center.

No comments: