LIVE SIMPLY. LOVE GENEROUSLY. CARE DEEPLY. SPEAK KINDLY.
AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD.

Friday, August 6, 2010

My New Classroom

Some of you may already know this but for those of you that I haven't talked to this summer......I decided to go back to work after being home a year. I got a job teaching Kindergarten at Creek View Elementary in College Station. I'm very excited! :) Here are some pictures of my new room. These were taken the first day I saw it! I have already started decorating and when I'm done I will post more! :)
This is a view from the door. I love all the furniture, the different colored walls, the beautiful big rug and ALL the cool center stuff that was bought last year! It was all purchased from LakeShore! :)
This is my smart board that I'm very excited to have!! :)
Don't you love the counter space and all the cabinets?!?! I do!! :)
On the back wall will be my kids' cubbies and mailboxes...
Here is the door to the bathroom and in the back corner is a water fountain! Super cool!

No comments: