LIVE SIMPLY. LOVE GENEROUSLY. CARE DEEPLY. SPEAK KINDLY.
AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Moving On...

Well, it's official! Our house is SOLD and our movers are packing & loading our belonings as I write this. I would like to add pictures of it all but they've already packed my camera! :) We couldn't have asked for a better day too...the weather is just beautiful as I sit here on my front lawn watching our kids play with their friends one last day. It's definitely BITTER SWEET. We have enjoyed our time in Kingwood but know we are doing the right thing by moving to College Station. We are absolutely thrilled! As most of you know, Scott is a professor at A&M and has been commuting since December...so moving to College Station is going to make our life a whole lot easier! And..to top it all off I'm even more thrilled to say that I'm officially unemployed as of yesterday! I'm finally going to get to stay home and take a break from teaching. We're looking forward to spending time with our families this summer before our 4th baby is born and I'm very excited to be staying home with her and Blake next year. :) So...as of tomorrow our new address will be 2908 Cortez Drive, College Station, TX 77845. For those of you that are familiar with CS, we are renting a house in the Rock Prarie subdivision for a year or two until we can find land &/or a house to buy! Payton & Tyler will be going to Rock Prarie Elementary in the fall and seem to be excited about it. They really hope they are on the bus route which is funny to me. They have always had to ride with me to school so they are looking forward to venturing out on their own I guess. :) So...as you can see there are LOTS of changes for The Dindot's in the near future...a new home, new job, new baby, a whole new life! But, even with all of this...We're hoping to stay in touch with everyone through our blog and now facebook! Aren't computers wonderful!

1 comment:

Krystal.Stenseng said...

Those are some big changes, and I know they will be bringing some big blessings, too! Enjoy this memorable time!