LIVE SIMPLY. LOVE GENEROUSLY. CARE DEEPLY. SPEAK KINDLY.
AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

2908 Cortez Ct. College Station, TX 77845

Well, we've officially moved back to College Station and I have to say we are absolutely loving it! We've been in our new house for a week and we've ALMOST got everything unpacked and put away. All we have left to do is put things on the walls and our china in the china cabinet! I think I may just have to wait until my mom comes up on Friday though as she is much better at doing this than I am! :) Here's a couple of pictures of the kids in their new rooms...minus things on their walls of course! :) Payton has her own room and Blake & Tyler are sharing a room since we will be adding to our family in two months! We have a guest room right now although once Baby Ashley moves out of our room I suppose our guest room will become her room. Don't worry though...we will have an extra bed (or two) for anyone who wants to come visit us in Aggieland! :) I have to say we have downsized a lot (from our house in Kingwood) but are really enjoying a one story, all tiled house! :) The kids and I have been busy swimming and playing at the park this past week and just enjoying our summer. I plan on taking them to Vacation Bible School next week so that should be a lot of fun for them as well. Scott of course is busy at work but comes home for lunch 2-3 times a week so that has been a treat for us. It's wonderful to have him home at 5:30 everyday too! Here's some pictures of the kids swimming at Adamson Lagoon.... I hope if any of you are ever in the area you will call or stop by and if you live in this area, call us as we'd love to get together and visit! :)

No comments: