
We took some quick family pictures before we went out to eat...for those of you who don't know the blond...she's my sister (Kellie) and she's with her husband, Ansen. She just got the black Lhaso Apso puppy for Christmas...and named him Tux. :)

And...the white dog is my mom's Maltese, Rascal. He's a cutie too!
These pictures were all taken at H&B Steakhouse...

When we got back we told the kids they could pick out one present each to open...and here they are doing that.
And...I guess my brother (Dusty) had to share a beer with Blake before he went to sleep...just kidding, we don't really give our kids alcohol!


2 comments:
The first line of the beer story made me jump before I saw the picture. It reminded me of the summer picture.
I hear it was a good Christmas; the photos add a lot, too. :) Looks like fun!
Post a Comment