You're probably wondering why I titled this post "Dancing with the Ducks." Well...let me explain! :) I took my kids to the lake last Sunday and told them that if they wore one of their holiday shirts and let me take a picture of them for our Christmas cards then they could feed the ducks and play at the park. They agreed so we went. My hope was to get a good picture of them WITH the ducks for our cards BUT those darn ducks kept biting my kids! They were "dancing" around everywhere trying to escape them when I finally said, "Throw down your bread and they will leave you alone!" Needless to say, we didn't choose one of these pictures for our "Christmas card picture" but I thought it would be funny to include them on here so you all could see them anyhow. Enjoy!
And...here are my sweet angels having fun! :)
1 comment:
I love Blake's face while holding out that hand to the duck! That would have been a frontrunner for the card for me. :)
Post a Comment