LIVE SIMPLY. LOVE GENEROUSLY. CARE DEEPLY. SPEAK KINDLY.
AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

~Sweet Home College Station~

Last Sunday, Scott and I took the kids to College Station for the day to see the campus and to show them where Scott was going to be working soon (December 1st). We went to the Vet School and saw his lab and office first. Then, we walked all through the campus pointing out all the different buildings we had classes in. I wish I would have gotten more pictures but I was really enjoying the day that I just forgot! We had a great time. We even had dinner at our favorite restaurant before we left....Wings~n~more! Oh...and of course we stopped by the Dixie Chicken to show them where Mommy and Daddy liked to hang out when we were in college. We still love to play pool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Did you ever catch yourself saying "back in the day..."?

Anonymous said...

Have you heard about the MSC? Will be closing down in 2012, due to renovations.