skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Dindot Darlings
LIVE SIMPLY. LOVE GENEROUSLY. CARE DEEPLY. SPEAK KINDLY.
AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Scott & Tyler Build My Mom a Gate...
My mom came to visit October 17th-19th and asked Scott if he could build her a gate for her new house. Here are some pictures I took...and as you can see Tyler was helping as well.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I love the cowboy hat.
November 1, 2008 at 2:51 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A few of our favorite blogs...
Photography by Lillie
The Biehle Family
The Davis Family
The Duke Family
The Hixson Family
The Maple Family
The Menchaca Family
The Pond Family
We love our friends and family!
Free Counter
Facebook Badge
Lisa Dindot
Create Your Badge
1 comment:
I love the cowboy hat.
Post a Comment