LIVE SIMPLY. LOVE GENEROUSLY. CARE DEEPLY. SPEAK KINDLY.
AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Me-maw's 80th Birthday

I went to Fredericksburg to celebrate my Me-maw turning "80" April 15th-18th with all the girls in my family. We had a great time!  

This is where we stayed...


511 Main Street...Such a cute place!
The kitchen

The other side of the kitchen

I slept here the first night and Sharon and Me-maw slept here the next two nights


Mom & Kellie's room

Living Room

Amy & I had the upstairs...I didn't get a picture of the bed I slept in though.  It's around the corner.  

Merdy's Room

Our First Winery...


Merdy, Kellie & I


Our 2nd Winery...
Merdy wishing....  :)
Love this pic of Kel...  :)
Grape Creek

What a yummy snack!!
Happy 80th Birthday Me-maw!!  :)

ME!!



Lunch

All of us...  :)


A Winery on Main Street...
Sharon enjoying the night...

Last evening...


No comments: