My Mom and Jeff's wedding was the weekend after Thanksgiving at The Hilton here in College Station. Unfortunately, my camera was messed up that night so I hardly got any pictures but it was a beautiful wedding and a very fun night for all! :)

I tried to get a quick picture before the wedding started but Ashley wouldn't cooperate.

This was right after the ceremony....Ashley's lips are blue because I gave her a blue lollipop to keep her quiet. :)

The meal was wonderful!

The cake was not only beautiful but delicious too!


Their first dance...

Scott's dad was the Minister who officiated the wedding...

There were a lot of kids....and they definitely enjoyed taking over the dance floor.

Blake dancing with his cousin Miranda Gilbert. So sweet... :)
Here is our princess out on the dance floor....

Tyler & I
Payton & Tyler

I like to move it, move it... :-)
2 comments:
I love the pictures, especially Blake's smile!
That was the BEST wedding cake I had ever had...maybe it was the pregnancy talking, but it was seriously good!
Post a Comment