
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update our blog. I guess I have been a little busy. :o). As most of you already know, Ashley Ryann was born Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 11:15 a.m. She weighed 6 lbs. 11oz. and was 19 1/4 inches long. Our biggest surprise was her head full of dark brown hair! :) I was induced this time due to the fact that I had reached my due date and hadn't gone into labor yet. I was very apprehensive about it at first but I can now say it went very well and it was definitely a good experience. I was able to get an epidural which for me is a lifesaver in giving birth! I think this was the easiest labor & delivery I have had yet!
Ashley is now one month old and just within this time we have fallen more in love with her. She is an absolute sweetheart in every way! Her pretty blue eyes and olive skin are my favorite features. She reminds me of Scott when I look at her although he says she looks like me. Our babies change so much so I guess we'll see. Here are some pictures that I've taken so far...
*If you are one of my Facebook friends then you've probably seen them all! If you are on Facebook and I'm not one of your friends, then I'll be expecting a friend request soon! Lol! ;)

Ashley~9/9/09

Ashley with Lane Broussard...her first love. :)

Ashley in her boppy

Ashley's first bath
No comments:
Post a Comment