LIVE SIMPLY. LOVE GENEROUSLY. CARE DEEPLY. SPEAK KINDLY.
AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD.

Friday, January 23, 2009

2 pink lines?!?!

Am I seeing this right??? Those were the first thoughts I had when I took this test on New Year's Eve. I didn't believe it at first so I took another one...and then another one...and then just sat and looked at them all for a very long time. I should have known this was what was up with me when I was so darn tired all the time. The last week of school before our Christmas break I came home everyday thinking "My job is soooo exhausting!" and took a nap each day. Then my family came to visit for Christmas and I was so busy with them that I didn't realize that I was "late" until after they all left. It was then that I thought to myself..."Could I actually be pregnant?" Well, since I haven't actually announced it to everyone, here's to let you all know that yes, I am pregnant and my first doctor's appt. is Friday, Jan. 30th in College Station...

4 comments:

The Hixson Crew said...

Congratulations! That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
I think I can handle babysitting four kids! :)

The Duncan Clan said...

Holy Cow, Lisa! Congratulations! It seems like everyone is having babies these days(which, by the way, totally gives me baby fever)!
However, we are "officially" done, so I'll just have to settle for a new dog or something. Well, congrats again! How exciting!

Laura

Krystal.Stenseng said...

Congratulations! Four is a very popular number up there!