We took the kids to Santa's Wonderland in College Station last weekend and they absolutely loved it! First, we drove through and looked at all the lights and then we parked and went inside to Santa's Town. There was a live band, yummy food, fake snow, shopping, a petting zoo, pony rides, a fire and an outdoor movie theater showing A Christmas Story. We really had a great time! :) If you're ever in the area, you should go! It's fun!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That looks like so much fun! I didn't know they had that in College Station. I bet you'all are excited to go back! Hope all of you are well :)
Now I feel like I've been there this year! It sounds like they've really expanded what they offer, and the kids seemed to have a great time! One day we'll be going back; it's great!
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun!
I didn't know they had that in College Station. I bet you'all are excited to go back! Hope all of you are well :)
Now I feel like I've been there this year! It sounds like they've really expanded what they offer, and the kids seemed to have a great time! One day we'll be going back; it's great!
Post a Comment