Everyday last week Payton begged me to have a friend spend the night on Friday night. So...when Friday morning came around, I finally agreed that she could have one over that evening. Well, when I asked her to tell me who she wanted to come over, she named six different girls. I said, "Payton, please choose one." Her response in return was, "Mom...it's not polite to leave friends out so I just need to invite everyone so noones feelings get hurt."
NOW...PLEASE TELL ME, WHY DO WE TEACH OUR CHILDREN TO BE NICE AGAIN? HA!
Well, the end of the story is we invited the six girls and (LUCKILY) only 4 of them could make it! :) Here's the first three with Payton on our stairs! :)

I just had to include this one...what a nerdy husband I have! Here he is showing the girls his "Fly Brains" and of course, they loved it!

And...here they are when I was TRYING to get them all in their sleeping bags to get ready for a movie! :)

I still say I would take girls sleeping over ANYDAY over boys!!
2 comments:
Ah, memories . . . :) Those were the days.
It looks like Blake wanted to be a part of the festive activities too.
Post a Comment