We're so happy for you guys! I know how much you enjoyed living in College Station. It's a great town:) Congrats to Scott on his new job. We'll have to talk soon!love,Silvia
and adding to your family again? ha ha!!! Scott, congrats - I am so happy for you!~Faith
I know where you can get a Baby sitter.Gary KeatingPS: Welcome Back
How exciting! Congratulations on more big changes to look forward to!
Yes! I loved visiting when you all lived in College Station!
That is awesome! Congratulations! I know yall are excited!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We're so happy for you guys! I know how much you enjoyed living in College Station. It's a great town:) Congrats to Scott on his new job. We'll have to talk soon!
love,
Silvia
and adding to your family again? ha ha!!! Scott, congrats - I am so happy for you!
~Faith
I know where you can get a Baby sitter.
Gary Keating
PS: Welcome Back
How exciting! Congratulations on more big changes to look forward to!
Yes! I loved visiting when you all lived in College Station!
That is awesome! Congratulations! I know yall are excited!
Post a Comment