LIVE SIMPLY. LOVE GENEROUSLY. CARE DEEPLY. SPEAK KINDLY.
AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Kingwood Country Club

I'm so bummed....We went to The Kingwood Country Club with some friends today and I forgot my camera! They just opened their new water park and we had such a blast! I took these pictures off their website for those of you who live here in Kingwood and haven't been. They have a lazy river where you can float on tubes, two story slides and a splash pad. They also have two family pools and an adult-only pool. My kids had a GREAT time. Our friends got a cabana and we all hung out there when we weren't in the water. The food was fantastic as well! :)
I will take my camera next time!

The Splash Pad

The Lazy River

The Slides

1 comment:

Krystal.Stenseng said...

That is neat having that type of attraction so close!