An exciting part of our weekend in the Valley was attending my cousin Amy's daughter's birthday party. Isn't she a cutie! :o)Here are more pictures of her party...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Lisa, I finally figured out how to leave comments. Yay! She is a cutie! I bet you'all had fun down at the valley. Can't wait to talk to you soon and catch up on everything. Your kiddos are adorable! What hapenned to "baby" Blake? He's a little man now! love, Silvia
2 comments:
Hi Lisa,
I finally figured out how to leave comments. Yay!
She is a cutie! I bet you'all had fun down at the valley. Can't wait to talk to you soon and catch up on everything. Your kiddos are adorable! What hapenned to "baby" Blake? He's a little man now!
love,
Silvia
Looks like a good lookin' group! The girls are a spring fashion show themselves!
Post a Comment